The campaign continues the visual narrative of capturing and celebrating the different facets of the self-portrait woman. full autumn/winter meadow-The collectible campaign, showing an evolution of Irina’s character, will be revealed later this month.
Han Chong mentioned:
“I wanted to turn our campaign into something really strong, powerful and clean to represent the joy and confidence associated with our brand and to celebrate the spirit at the heart of this new collection. Irina is the perfect woman for us – she has so much of character and personality, and is able to show the different sides of the self-portrait woman so easily.I am so happy to work with her and that our creative relationship continues to evolve.
Irina Shayk said:
“I loved working with self-portrait – a brand that celebrates women and loves making them feel their best. Working with them is truly like family.”
The Fall/Winter 2022 self-portrait pre-collection offers a refined approach to dressing for spring. Streamlined silhouettes take center stage with voluminous lace details and form-fitting knit styles offered in a palette of pastels, bright hues and more muted tones.
The launch of the campaign coincides with the arrival of the brand’s Fall/Winter 2022 Pre-Collection online and in-store. The collection is available for purchase immediately on self-portrait.com, in self-portrait stores worldwide, including the brand’s flagship store at Londonand through its global network of retail partners.
Established in London in 2013 by Han Chong, the self-portrait has become synonymous with empowering the modern woman through functional dress for day and night. The brand is also strongly committed to supporting creative UK talent through a number of initiatives, including a scholarship program with Central Saint Martins.
NOTES TO EDITORS
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
- Creative Director: Han Chong
- Photographer: Carlijn Jacobs
- Stylist: Katie Burnet
- Reconcile: Sam Visser
- Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
- Artistic director: Lina Kutsovskaya for Be Good Studios
FALL/WINTER 2022 PRE-COLLECTION CELEBRATION
- Materials: Bouclé, grid cotton embroidery, cotton blend embroidery, organic cotton poplin, cotton denim, guipure lace, fleur-de-lys cotton guipure lace, cotton lace, recycled polyester muslin, bonded crepe, stretch crepe, jersey thin, thick jersey, light, viscose knit, ribbed viscose, power mesh, taffeta, viscose
- Colors: Lime, Bright Green, Light Green, Mint, Sea Green, Green, Dark Green, Teal, Navy, Blue, Bright Blue, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Light Pink, Lilac, Slate, Silver, Taupe, ivory, white, black
HAN CHONG ON THE FALL/WINTER 2022 PRE-COLLECTION
“When I designed this collection, I had in mind a lot of the joys of spring when I knew the pieces would be in store. I wanted to create a cheerful, grown-up collection that focuses on clean silhouettes and strong, bold colors. Our key shapes are contemporary with a feminine lens, and new shapes are being introduced, including full-length mesh evening wear and mini dresses in a vibrant and joyful palette.”
IN REGARDS TO HAN CONG
- Born in Penang, MalaysiaHan studied fashion design at Central Saint Martins in London
- Fueled by his own training at Central Saint Martins, Han is committed to supporting the next generation of creative talent and in 2018 established a five-year scholarship program with Central Saint Martins providing financial support for five students to complete their masters as well as provide mentorship on navigating the realities of operating a fashion business
ABOUT SELF PORTRAIT
- Founded in the UK in 2013 by Han Chongautoportrait is a modern fashion house based in London which has become synonymous with modern formal wear for day and night and prides itself on its deep understanding of structure and materials
- self-portrait is committed to reducing its impact on the environment by using responsibly sourced fibers and in 2019 began introducing organic cotton and recycled muslin and polyester into its collections. In 2020, the brand introduced recycled viscose
- self-portrait is available online at self-portrait-studio.com and in stores worldwide, including its flagship products in London, bangkok, beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen and taipei. the self-portrait is also sold through a network of selected retailers around the world
ABOUT THE SP COLLECTION
- In December 2021, Han Chong announced the creation of SP Collection
- The new holding company created by Han acquired the luxury brand Roland Mouretwho joins self-portrait in the newly created group that has been set up to discover, nurture and develop the best creativity and design in its class
Picture 1: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1816551/Self_Portrait_Irina_Shayk__1.jpg
Picture 2: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1816552/Self_Portrait_Irina_Shayk__2.jpg
Picture 3: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1816553/Self_Portrait_Irina_Shayk__3.jpg