York, Maine, July 06 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Stonewall Kitchen and its family of brands are adding sixty-two new products to their extensive portfolio this summer. The award-winning producer of specialty foods, home goods and personal care now has nine brands.
“With our growing family of brands, we are now able to introduce even more exciting flavors, great scents and great designs across different categories,” said DTC Vice President of Marketing and Sales Janine Somers. “Our Aioli line is one of our fastest growing categories, and with bold new flavors like Garlic Parmesan and Bacon Jalapeño, we don’t see that trend changing anytime soon! Plus, with warmer weather rolling in, those summer barbecues are a priority! Our new Chimichurri Grilling Sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar Grilling Sauce and Hot Honey Wing Sauce are perfect for the grill. Try them with our new Cucumber Dill Vinaigrette, made with cucumber juice and a splash of lime. It’s a refreshing touch for those bright summer salads! »
Stonewall Kitchen’s salsa line will also be added to the established collection with its new Pickle de Gallo, inspired by Pico de Gallo and combining it with a unique twist of flavor with the rising pickle trend.
Vermont Coffee Company, acquired by Stonewall Kitchen in 2021, is boosting its collection with a new line of flavored coffees, a first for the brand. Popular favorites such as Rich Vanilla, Roasted Hazelnut and Sweet Maple are hitting shelves soon. The coffee theme continues with Stonewall Kitchen’s new Java Coffee Cake Mix with Espresso Glaze. This blend offers an easy-to-make dessert with an abundance of smooth coffee flavor. Although the mix is designed for a cake finish, its versatility allows it to be baked like a loaf or even a muffin.
Outside of the kitchen, you’ll find Village Candle’s new Luminary collections, featuring a unique packaging design.
“This collection was inspired by the light-up bags often seen lining the aisles to create a glowing experience during Halloween and the holiday seasons,” Somers said. “We bring this experience inside the house with festive scents. The beautiful and whimsical designs of each candle tell a unique seasonal story and create a beautiful luminescent glow. Our guests will simply love the warmth and ambiance of this entire collection!
The Village Candle range isn’t the only expansion to the Family of Brands candle collection, with three new seasonal candles from Stonewall Kitchen’s newest brand, Michel Design Works. Now you can fill the room with scents such as a mixture of fall pumpkins with Pumpkin Prize, winter flowers with Christmas Bouquet or that of a freshly cut Christmas tree with White Spruce.
Stonewall Kitchen’s product launch in July also includes their annual holiday packaging collection, featuring one-of-a-kind seasonal designs, created by Stonewall Kitchen’s creative director, to make practical gifts for friends and family without packaging required.
Customers can view the full line of new products below or online at www.stonewallkitchen.com.
The July 2022 product launch includes:
- Stone kitchen: Parmesan and garlic aioli, bacon and jalapeño aioli, strawberry and fig jam, maple apple jam, cucumber and dill vinaigrette, chimichurri grill sauce, Hickory Brown Sugar, Honey Wing Hot Sauce, Gallo Pickle, Java Coffee Cake Mix with Espresso Frosting, Coastal Morning Ground Coffee; Seasonal: Sweet and Salty Milk Chocolate Mix, Holiday Spice Punch Mix
- Beautiful home outfit: Seasonal: Iced Berry Collection (soy candle, hand lotion, hand soap)
- Stonewall House: Seasonal: Ginger Clove Candle, Peppermint Bark Candle (Sizes: Large Apothecary, Medium Apothecary, Bowl)
- Village Candle: pumpkin spice bread; Gentlemen’s collection: Cinnamon Whisky; Bergamot & Amber, Dark Oak, Pure Musk & Vetiver, Dark Berry & Cedar, Hearthside Pine, Leather & Dark Musk, Moonlight Surf, Silver Birch & Cedar, Spiced Tobacco & Honey (new size); Lighting Bowl Collection (Seasonal): Bewitched, Bootiful Night, Feeling Batty, Festive Forest, First Snowfall, Holly Jolly Nights
- Urban accents: Smoked Brown Sugar Vegetable Roaster Seasoning Mix, Herb Dill Roaster Seasoning Mix, Meatless Plant-Based Chili Verde – Tomatillo & Jalapeno, Meatless Chorizo Mix plant-based – smoky and salty, plant-based meatless mix for red sauce – rustic italian
- Legal seafood: Down East Bloody Mary Blender
- Vermont Coffee Company: Organic Light Ground Coffee, Organic Half Coffee Ground Coffee, Organic Rich Vanilla Ground Coffee, Organic Roasted Hazelnut Ground Coffee, Organic Mild Maple Ground Coffee
- Michel Design works: Seasonal: Pumpkin Prize Candle, Christmas Bouquet Candle, White Spruce Candle (Sizes: Large Tumbler)
About Stonewall Kitchen:
Stonewall Kitchen is a leading producer of specialty foods, homewares and personal care products headquartered in York, Maine. Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two created the Stonewall Kitchen brand by selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets with a tasty range of distinctive, high-quality products. Over time, they expanded the brand to include sauces, condiments, crackers and baking mixes, always focusing on innovative product development, beautiful packaging and exceptional customer service. Today, Stonewall Kitchen is North America’s leading specialty food and home goods platform, home to a family of premium brands, including flagship brand Stonewall Kitchen; the Michel Design Works brand of elegantly designed and manufactured personal and household care products; the Vermont Coffee Company brand of high-quality, non-GMO certified organic coffee; the Urban Accents brand of globally inspired spice blends, seasonings and sauces; the Village Candle brand of scented candles, gifts and accessories; the Tillen Farms brand of pickled vegetables and cocktail cherries; the Napa Valley Naturals brand of olive oils, cooking oils, balsamic vinegars and wine vinegars; the Montebello brand of artisanal organic pasta imported from Italy; the Vermont Village brand of organic applesauce and apple cider vinegars; and the Legal Sea Foods brand of restaurant-quality seafood sauces and condiments. The company has more than 19,000 stores nationally and internationally; a thriving catalog and online division; cafe in York, Maine; and eleven retail stores throughout New England. As the winner of 34 prestigious Specialty Food Association awards and a three-time recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line Honors, Stonewall Kitchen is proud to be one of the most awarded specialty food companies in the country.
For more information on Stonewall Kitchen, please visit: www.stonewallkitchen.com